Sunday, September 5, 2010

GO DAWGS!!!

What a weekend!!! I'm pooped! We went to Starkville to stay the weekend with the Christophers along with the Millers (JR, Ashley, Grant, and baby Tri),  Ashley B and Karson, and Shack. We had SO much fun! Friday we grilled out and Saturday we went to the game....well, some went to the game. Bishop and I opted to tailgate the entire day. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and we enjoyed every minute of it. Nothing better than MSU football on a gorgeous fall day!.....Especially on a day that the Bulldogs WIN! Woo hoo! I have to say-it is much different going to the Junction with a 4 1/2 month old baby...but I would not trade it for the world. Bishop loves being outside and watching people, so this was right up his alley! I am already looking forward to next time!

Happy to be a Bulldog
Me and my little bulldog....who is finding something else way more intersting than the camera

"That's my MSU rattle, baby Tri"


No comments:

Post a Comment