Tuesday, September 20, 2011

17 Months


Dear Time, 

    Please STOP and keep my baby this sweet forever.  If you can't stop, could you at least slow down a little bit? 

Thanks, 
Amanda


I literally could kiss those cheeks every single minute of every day forever...if he'd allow it, of course!



He is quite the 17 month old. He is still such a sweet boy when he wants to be and NOT sweet when he wants to be.  Not much has really changed over the last month as far as "milestones" go, but I just have to say he gets more amazing every single day.  It is crazy what all he knows. Scary, actually...to think that I am helping to mold this child into the person that he will be. I somehow don't feel qualified, but I sure will give it my best shot.

He still loves his daddy (more than me), Mickey Mouse (more than me), trucks,  Abby, and reading books. He has his favorite books that he wants to read EVERY night...sometimes I hide them (is that wrong??). He likes Goodnight Moon "moon", Harry the Dirty Dog, If you Give a Mouse a Cookie "cookie, cookie", any peek-a-boo book "peekboo" and Brown Bear ("teacher"). He pretty much will listen to any book you read him as long as it isn't terribly wordy. He is so funny lately.  He tries to sweet talk us every time he gets "in trouble" and it seriously makes it near impossible to discipline him. Like, we usually end up in tears laughing at him. We try, we really do...he is just so stinking cute sometimes. He really does have a sense of humor.  He certainly has his moments where he is not sweet or funny at all, but those are less these days (unless he hasn't slept much or doesn't feel well).

I have so many posts to catch up on, so I made this one short and sweet..but next month...the big 18 month! Oh my, what next...prom, driver's license??


No comments:

Post a Comment