Monday, November 12, 2012

Wendy's Shower


My beautiful sister is about to have baby Kathryn in a few weeks, so this past Sunday we "showered" her with LOTS of pink and presents. We already have 5 boys between us, and this is our first girl so we extra excited about the pink...can you tell?

I really wish party planning could pay my bills...it is seriously so fun to me! (ONE DAY!)

I'm starting to LOVE making cookies. Oh, and eating them. 

My first try at cake pops. They aren't my specialty for sure, but they tasted ok. 

The pink cake


I stole the onesie idea from Whitney. She did them for JJ's and Rachel's shower and I just loved them. They were so fun to make...I had to make myself stop!

The inside of the cake didn't turn out exactly like I planned...it was supposed to be fluffier/taller but it worked. I just love pinterest. I have no ideas on my own!

Of course I had to make tissue poofs. 

Mandy made these super cute pink pumpkin topiaries.


Pink punch and pink mints. Those mints are my FAVE. 
Oh, and Mr. Pink Owl, my first stuffed animal. Bishop loved him so I hope baby K does too :)

Wendy & her mom
Wendy & mom

The shower hostesses & Wendy


Wendy got lots of good stuff for Kathryn..baby bed, bedding, clothes, bibs, diapers, basinet, blankets, stroller, carseat, etc. Now we just wait on her to get here!


And, seriously, I can't wait to see her in this! How stinking CUTE is it?!




No comments:

Post a Comment