Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bulldog Baseball

I love baseball. I don't really love to watch it on TV, but I love the atmosphere of going to a game. It's a close second to football to me. I'll never expect Bishop to be a baseball player unless he wants to be one (bless his heart...he has my genes which do not equal athlete!)...but secretly I hope he does :) And, of course, he'll want to play for the Bulldogs when/if he does play. This year, while we weren't able to make it to as many games as we would like, we were able to make it to the first of the regional tournament. I was super proud of the way he behaved. Not only was it a long game, but it was way past his bedtime and he lasted the whole game. Maybe it was because  he and I literally ate our way through the game. I figured we didn't do this much, so we went all out...lemonade, hotdog, popcorn, m&m's, dippin' dots, peanuts...seriously, we were ridiculous! But, we enjoyed every minute! AND...the Dawgs ended up #2 in the nation this year!! So proud of them!






No comments:

Post a Comment