Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Still here!

Don't really have much interesting going on besides work and being stuck inside due to the weather. UGH! I am SOOO ready for spring!

We did have our 9 month checkup last week and everything looked good! We did have to have our first antibiotic because he had a cold long enough to cause his ear to be red. It was "pink and cloudy and would have been miserable if we had not been at the doctor to start antibiotics". Thank goodness it wasn't bad! He is kind of a small fry, 19 lbs 13 oz..only in the 35% for weight this time. This, of course, freaked me out since he is 95%  (31.5 in) for his height. She assured me (over and over....and over!) that he was fine! Just tall and slim!

I haven't downloaded any recent pictures onto my computer yet, so I'll have to share a pic from my phone tha is not the best....but I think you get the idea that he was feeling better.....
.

1 comment:

  1. Eva Brooke is tall and slim too. He is looking a lot like you!

    ReplyDelete