Thursday, January 27, 2011

Todays Events

Today was fabulous. It was beautiful out and I got to be home with my baby boy. What more could a girl ask for? We have been starved for some sunshine around here lately! We didn't get out since we STILL have a cold, a cough, and an ear infection, but we made the most of our day inside. We played...A LOT, we read books, we took picutres, we watched Sesame Street, and then played some more.  While he napped I was able to sew him an outfit for spring. He has plenty of clothes for the rest of winter and spring clothes are just so much fun! I was FINALLY able to make a [very, very] quick trip yesterday to my FAVORITE store...Heirlooms Forever. I wanted one of everything. However, I can't afford one of everything, so this is what I came home with.....

All cut out and ready to sew

Voile!!!

I just couldn't wait to model him in it.
He looked so stinking cute! (And, I sure hope it still fits this spring!) It may be a bit "girly", but I only have a few SHORT years to dress him how I want, and I take full advantage!

As I was sewing and Bishop was snoozing, the tree guy came to take down our dead tree in the front yard, it was kinda fun stalking watching him!

The tree

Down she goes

Abby watching all those sticks fall

The tree :(
Leon is going to be splitting wood for weeks....Bonfire at the Hays's!!

Now, back to the real world...WORK tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, that is GORGEOUS! You are doing such a good job! You did that in one day?

    ReplyDelete