Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas Cookies

I'm behind. Go figure. I will say that for the most part, my reason consists of spending time with my family so I'm ok with being behind (and overwhelmed).  The good news is I left my camera two weekends in a row so I don't have to do much for the past few weeks (trying to be positive about that) I am tired after working all week, but I am going to at least attempt 1 entry tonight. This is actually try number two...something has been going on with my computer and today I finally got it fixed!

One of my favorite parts of Christmas is making sugar cookies. I'll just say usually I mainly like the IDEA of making Christmas cookies. I always picture my cookies turning out like The Cookie Mama's. It never happens. They always look pitiful. And, they taste even worse.  This year I took the advice of Jan and made these cookies and they actually turned out ok. They didn't look wonderful...but at least they were edible and Bishop and I had fun making them. Thanks Jan for your advice! Oh, and Bishop LOVED them. And, I am thinking they got better the next day. I'll definitely make them again.


Someone kept snacking the whole time :)

My side............................Bishop's side



Now the fun part....sprinkles!!

I'm surprised we even had enough to decorate! Every time I turned around he was taking a bite out of another! Little Stinker!

Finished!!

BTW, he was NOT happy to leave Santa cookies and milk. HE wanted to eat them all!









No comments:

Post a Comment