Sunday, May 19, 2013

Photo Dump

I mostly take photos with my phone. It's just so much easier than wagging my big camera everywhere. I take hundreds a month and so since I haven't really blogged about anything we have been doing I can at least share some of my phone photos. Now, I only have 700 to dig through since last time I did this!
We have ice cream/park dates

We visit sweet AK

We make popcorn in our new popcorn maker from Dirt Cheap!

We make spiderman Valentine cookies...which get left out to dry and get eaten by a mouse. I'm still not over it. 

We help mom wash the cabinets. And then dump out the water in the floor. 

We watch LOTS of movies. Especially now that mom is pregnant. Super glad he loves movies. Oh, and dressing himself. Looks like he might have gotten that shirt inside out!

We snuggle with Abby and momma in the mornings. 

We surprise the family with our big announcement that B is going to be a big brother!

We play play dough (in PJ's that don't even come close to matching)

We build fires with Kaleb and Max

We put on a concert while Abby hides in the tent

We have fun at birthday parties


And watch MORE movies with mom.

We test drive lawnmowers at Lowes. Every. Single. Mower.

We look exceptionally cute with our BFF Gracen at church. 


We have yogurt and park dates (because we apparently like to eat a lot!)




We go to the circus

And wear silly hats. 

And spend our birthday at Granna's house with our first case of Strep while momma has to work. (and is sad, sad, sad) I think the cupcakes, books, and new fishing pole made it all better (for HIM at least) Plus a lady at the dr.'s office gave him money ("tickets") to go buy something at Walmart (my mom works at the dr.'s office) for his birthday. As if going to the doctor and getting "pink medicine" wasn't enough for this guy. He loves going to the doctor. He tells me he needs to go quite often. And begs for his pink medicine. Thank goodness for childproof lids!

We dress up in our doctor outfit. 

And in our Dumbo one. 

And play in the back yard with Abby for hours and hours!

We go eat pancakes (more food!)

And, play at the park on the same ant that mom played on as a kid. 




No comments:

Post a Comment