Sunday, May 19, 2013

Easter 2013..a tad late

I know, right? Easter was like 2 months ago. I'm terrible. I just can't seem to make it to this computer at all. I do miss it, and hopefully I'll be back some day and do better.  Summer is about to start and we are going to be busy, busy, busy until the baby gets here. At least it may hopefully get here quickly? Maybe?

Mostly I just wanted to post the pictures so I can remember our last Easter as a family of 3 :) I couldn't possibly thank God enough for blessing us with another child next Easter, but it is bittersweet saying goodbye to our little life as a family of 3 and I wan't to look back and remember as much as I can. Because if you know me and my memory...it is TERRIBLE.


The Easter bunny brought some fun treats....and momma ate most of the candy since she had given it up for Lent and forgot how good it was. She may or may not have eaten a bag of skittles every day since. 


We dyed our Easter eggs. We usually do these before Easter morning but this year has been a little bit harder for us to be "normal". I just felt so much worse than when I was pregnant with Bishop. 

All dressed up in his outfit Momma made him. I was super proud of the outfit. He was super proud of the eggs. 

Our traditional family photo in front of the cross of flowers at church. And as tradition, it is terrible. 

A little better picture after church

Then we went to my moms for lunch and egg hunt. Lunch was SOO good (as usual). This year we had to modify the egg hunt because it started raining and so they hid the eggs in mom's basement. I was so tired/sick/full that I didn't even go down there with them, but the boys seemed to have a blast. I don't think they cared at all that it was raining. 




We did manage a few pictures outside before it came a flood....






Next year I will [hopefully] do a little better in keeping up and taking pictures. I didn't even get my camera out for months which is not like me AT ALL. 


No comments:

Post a Comment