Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Card Picture

How difficult is it to get a Christmas card picture?! Surely not that hard, right? Apparently it is. After our first photoshoot, I almost felt like I should be on one of those "pinterest FAIL" pictures. And, to make matters worse, I didn't have my Maggie to help me!! I had to do it all on my own! It is hard enough to get a picture of one of them, let alone when both are looking. And both looking somewhat happy!

Day 1 looked a little like this....

I saw these cute lights-in-the-background photos on Pinterest since we had to do indoor photos with a 2month old. They looked so easy and simple. Yeah, right ;)
Pose 1

Pose 2




Pose 3

Pose 4...AND we are done...

And speaking of Pinterest Fail...


This wasn't for a card but I came in from the store to this while he was with his daddy. 


Day 2 looked a little better.  After school while B was supposed to be napping but wasn't, I tried again. It was by no means perfect, but MUCH better. 

I wasn't sure this was going to be great...but it HAD to be better than the day before.

The pictures turned out good and since Bishop did exactly like I told him, I let him set up some "poses" just for fun. 

I don't think Ben was as amused.

"Have him face me."
I actually really liked this one. 

"Let's lay on the floor with our heads together."
 I think he stole this from Rebecca ;)

"Lay him on my back"
An original. 

"Now, lay him on my stomach"
Also original. 
Ben is looking at me like "Please save me" in every one!

And the winner is......


Merry Christmas from the Hays family!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment