Sunday, June 29, 2014

7 and 8 months

I shouldn't group these two together as they are totally different, but for the sake of time..I am. Ben is growing SO much..both in personality and in body size :) As I am looking back at these photos from 2 1/2 months ago I am completely amazed at how much he has changed.

At 7 months he learned to stand up and crawl a few days later. At 8 months he can stand up and let go for several minutes. No steps  yet but he is fearless when it comes to standing without holding on.

The kid loves to eat. I've never seen anything like it. He will eat ANYTHING. Now (at 8 1/2 months) he sort of spits out bananas but everything else he inhales….chicken, cheese, toast, strawberries, peaches, grapes, cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini and squash, sweet potatoes, you name it-he eats it. And, cheerios! Oh, the kid loves a cheerio! He doesn't have the pincher so he palms everything. And when I say everything, I mean he gets as much as his little fist can hold and shovels it in his mouth! He really has grown, and it is no wonder why.

At 7 months, he was getting two teeth. And, at 8 months he was using those two teeth to eat anything and everything.

He loves his momma, his daddy, and his brother. He loves to laugh and hates to be left alone. He is a little spoiled and I'm ok with it.



Picture taking is quite difficult these days…...



 And just look at how big he is getting!!! STOP, BEN, STOP!

Love my little piggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment