Sunday, June 29, 2014

Mother's Day

Here I go again, zooming through these posts and zooming through the months. One day soon I hope it slows down enough so that I can actually blog a little. I know I'm not the best blogger in real life..I mean, I have 5 or 6 followers and get no comments on any posts BUT I have all these ideas in my head of things I COULD write about and in my head I could be a better blogger….IF I made the time to do so! I'd probably really enjoy it, but for the moment…here I am blogging about life 2 months ago. Blah…trying to remember what all has happened through a few photos.

Mother's Day weekend we went to the Memphis Zoo. Maybe we will make it a tradition. If you do something more than one year in a row, it becomes a tradition anyway, right? It is a perfect time of year to go…not too hot and not too cold. Well, this is the south so you take your chances BUT it was great this year!







There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for sending me these two little boys. Not a day. There are plenty of days that my patience is tried and so many days I fall short of being the mother that I would like to be. Thankful really doesn't even describe it. There truly is no greater gift than being a mother. 

 

And, this year I remembered they have a splash pad so I brought his swimsuit. We never made it that far but lots of people were swimming in the fountain at the entrance and I caved. Oh, the germs! But he had sooo much fun! 



And, Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day with my mom. We had a picnic and went for a boat ride. Awesome day with the ones who have my heart!






Ben got his toes in the sand (or mud) for the first time.

Bishop caught a butterfly..


And fed the goats. His day was MADE.




No comments:

Post a Comment