Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Where was I?!

Who even knows at this point! I'm determined to get it together though. I'll start with my "iPhone dump" and see where it goes! We have had 2 beach trips, a baptism and a kitchen renovation along with the everyday normal craziness so life is just plain BUSY. I'm loving being at home more and although I can't really tell you what happens to all the extra time, I would not trade it for anything. Hands down best decision ever. I can't say the same for remodeling the kitchen at this point!

A super fun weekend with the Warringtons


Doing a little fishing with the grandparents...

Preschool orientation

A sonic milkshakes

Surviving while daddy is out of town

B loves reading to his brother…he usually doesn't listen but so sweet when he does!


I'm not one to buy toys. I really just do Christmas and birthday, and honestly I don't buy much then because they get so much from everyone else. In fact, Bishop didn't even know Wal-Mart had toys until recently! But now he knows. He never has a fit to buy anything but he does want to look at every single toy every time we go. He had to look at this spiderman lego toy literally every time we went for 2 weeks. He truly wanted it. Bad. So I decided if he could work for the extra money, I would take him to buy it. He was SOOO proud of himself. I won't say it was easy getting to that point, but it was completely worth the wait and hard work. And he did it all by himself!


This year has gone so much better than last. I'm sure it is the age but he is excited to go every day. 


Reading before school

Crazy nap hair


Bishop had a birthday party to go to and Ben LOVED the rides at Chuckie Cheese







Trip to the coast for Leon's work convention. Interesting trip. I'll just consider it a learning experience :) Buffets are hard with two kids who can neither fix their own plates nor sit alone at the table while I go fix them. Hotel rooms are small. Coffee shops are expensive but a much better option than a buffet. 

Picking blueberries. 

My bible school group. Such a fun, wild group of preschoolers. It was a tiring week and I don't envy preschool teachers one bit but such a blessing to see these kids learning about God! 

Surviving another week without daddy. 

Helping with the kitchen 

They love this cabinet

Ben's first real trip to the library. He pulled off all of the books from the shelf. But, he is cute. 

I love how much he loves the library. 

Whew…that is all! For tonight at least!



No comments:

Post a Comment