Monday, May 25, 2015

Easter


He is risen and I am so very thankful! I wish I'd written this post long ago, but since I'm trying to get "caught up", I'll keep it simple. Easter, as I have said before, is my favorite. I love other holidays, but celebrating the life/death/resurrection of Jesus is just the best. And, every single year something starts to make a little more sense. I hope it always is that way, for both myself and my children. And, this year I had the privilege of teaching the Wednesday night preschool class at church. I learned so much through their little eyes. We had so much fun during Lent and sharing the stories with them was way more than I anticipated. It's likely I got more from it than they did. But, seriously, hats off to the preschool/kindergarten (or ANY age) teachers out there. I do not have that kind of energy! 

But, there I go…derailing again. Oops. So, anyway, we had a low key Easter spent with family and eating lots. There's nothing else I'd rather do! 

Oh, and, Ben discovered the joy of candy eggs. And chocolate. I had to wash his outfit between church and lunch because he got into Bishop's eggs. That boy is quick!


Their personalities are shining through in this picture. It's one of my favorites for that reason. 


Sweet boys. 
Really though, Ben is just looking for candy that Bishop has probably stashed somewhere. 



Love this bunch!







No comments:

Post a Comment