Thursday, April 23, 2015

Snow!

Leon had a work trip planned in February and I was planning on going with him. We had been really looking forward to getting out of the house for a few days but the day before the weather called for a chance of snow. Now, it rarely snows here. And, even when they say it's gonna snow, it usually does not. But I just couldn't take the chance I'd miss Bishop's first snow that he can actually remember and Ben's first snow all together. I just couldn't. So, Leon went on with his trip and the boys and I went to my parents. AND IT SNOWED! It was about 4 inches and it melted the next day, but we got to play, sled, build a snowman (or 2), eat snow cream and ride the gator in the snow. It was perfect!








He may not look like it but he LOVED it. He cried when it was time to go back inside. 

I've never seen anyone eat quite so much snow. Obsessed.



Bishop was very proud of their snowman.

He really loved snowballs too. Thank goodness for Granddaddy! 

Snow is blinding!



                                                     Constantly eating the snow!

Snow cream. Also a favorite for this boy! Ben, my anti-milk kid, did not approve. 

  
He really didn't get to sled, but he sure tried!     
Since the other snowman started melting and fell over, he made another snowman…"olaf"

Ok, we've seen snow….now bring on the WARM WEATHER!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment