Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas at Papoo's

There is just nothing like family. We spent a wonderful weekend with Papoo, Pojo, Page, and Max and had Christmas with Tammy, Alan, Ty, and Logan as well as Leon's Aunt Pam and Shirley (and their families). It was very laid back and we had some wonderful food (which was even better because I did not cook one thing!) The weather was perfect for playing outside (Imagine that, 75 degrees on Saturday and 19 degrees the following Monday...only in Mississippi!) so the kiddos had a blast. I took almost 150 pictures with my new camera (that I don't know how to operate just yet) so here are a few....

Pretty happy boy considering our arrival after midnight! He loves his Papoo!



 I almost made myself sick from these!

Like father, like daughter

 Opening his first Christmas present

 I LOVE this face....

And this face!
 Logan

 Checking out the cows with Papoo

 There are no words .....

 Ty and B man


Playing with the Singamajig...hilarious toy, I might add.





Sorry for the obnoxiuos amount of pictures...I really did cut out a whole bunch...I am loving the new camera!! We already can't wait to see everyone again!


No comments:

Post a Comment