Monday, December 20, 2010

Eight

I am running short on time to get caught up (Christmas shopping, blog stalking , and work all keep me too busy!) so I'll make it short. My little man is EIGHT months old and getting more and more fun every day. Here are 8 quick things about 8-month old B man.

  1. Crawls everywhere....especially where his is NOT supposed to go.
  2. Is getting TWO bottom teeth. So cute, but not so fun.
  3. LOVES puffs. I seriously think he would eat an entire can of them (if I would let him of course). They are a miracle invention.
  4. Still will only eat mostly pureed food. He won't touch it if it is not a puff, cheese, yogurt, or a blended up fruit or veggie.
  5. Randomly shakes his head "no". I don't know if he is saying "no" or just shaking his head.
  6. Favorite toys: plastic kitchen bowls, Abby (or any animal), books, paper, jumperoo, and toybox (see number 8)
  7. Is still not much of a snuggler...or a momma's baby. Still never has met a stranger and is usually good when we go places.  Sometimes I wish he would just let me rock him every once in a while!
  8. Is funny to watch pull out each toy from his toybox, study every one of them, chew on it play with it, and then dig another out. Sometimes he just dumps out the whole thing. Either way, they ALL end up in the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment