Sunday, December 12, 2010

WAY Behind...

This whole job thing, along with the craziness of the holidays, has me sooo busy that I haven't had time to blog. Maybe this week I will have a chance! I just had to post a quick update that since Thanksgiving, Bishop has started crawling, pulling up, and has TWO bottom teeth coming in. And, we are pretty sure he said "hey daddy" tonight.  He says "da da da duh da" all of the time, but tonight Leon said "Hey Bishop" and we both heard him reply "Hey daddy". Kid is a genious. AND, I ordered him his first "kids meal" at Newks today....cheese toast. He LOVED it. He had some grits this morning which he was a fan of also. He is growing up at lightening speed!  I guess pretty soon I'll be giving him the keys to the car!

Random pic from the weekend (and from my NEW camera...post to follow...eventually!)

No comments:

Post a Comment