Monday, May 23, 2011

13 Months

Another month flown by!

Recently:
  • He has started throwing a "fit" when he doesn't get what he wants. He goes limp, sits down, cries, and kicks his legs. He has even been known to roll around in the floor a time or two. Ridiculous.
  • Loves to be outside. Would stay outside ALL DAY LONG if I would let him.
  • Still loves his Abby. She puts a smile on his face everytime he sees her.  I have to say, being outside with my dog and my boys has to be one of the best times of the day for me too.
  • Loves to brush his teeth. Says "Teeeee, Teeeee, Teeeee" every time I say " Are you ready to take a bath and brush your teeth?"
  • Loves to play ball. And loves to say "ball". Anything round is a ball..oranges, balloons, etc.
  • Loves to sing....he sings along with his toys to "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star",  "Jesus Loves Me", and the Alphabet song.
  • Loves to dance too.  He is too too cute...even if he does have his momma's rythym.
  • He tries to count to 3 or 4 with me, but he starts out by saying "A, B" instead of "1, 2".
  • Almost every picture in our house is "Momma, Daddy"
  • Loves "mmmmmukk" (milk) and would much rather drink than eat. It still has to be warmed tho. Spoiled boy.
  • Gives the absolute best hugs on the planet, hands down. He squeezes you really tight, lays his head on your shoulder, and pats you on the back. The best part is that he isn't stingy with his hugs just yet. He's a little more stingy with his kisses (those are pretty good too!)
  • Still plays in the cabinets all of the time. I find random objects inside "his" bowls..socks, sponges, spoons.  And non of my cabinets are in any sort of order...he rearranges them daily.
  • Doesn't sit still for more than 5 seconds...he is on the go ALL the time. However, he still will sit and read every night and watch Mickey Mouse Club and drink his milk on the couch with me every morning. I cherish those few still moments every day. They go by way too quickly. 
  • And one day, maybe, I will get around to posting about our first Easter...since that was over a month ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment