Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Easter 2011 (finally)


Well, the Easter bunny was pretty good to this sweet boy.



After we opened our Easter baskets, I dyed eggs while Bishop watched and ate his peanut butter and toast.


Then, we went to church and to Grandmother's for lunch.


And had a photo-shoot (nothing unusual there)..





We opened more Easter goodies from Granna.


Then we had an Easter egg hunt.

That was our Easter.

Oh, and Lent was over, so I got........


Leon is such a sweet Easter Bunny!

Since we joined the Mehodist Church a few months ago, I did a lot of research on my own and decided to take on a Lenton challenge. Since Lent is a time of fasting, prayer, self-denial, repentence, and soul-searching,  I also gave up Facebook. I'm not going to lie, I missed candy terribly...Facebook, not so much! I literally ate candy for breakfast lunch and dinner the entire week after...is that sad??!?!




 



No comments:

Post a Comment