Sunday, June 26, 2011

Then and Now

It is funny to me how some things change so much, yet some things remain the same.

As I was going through the [hundreds of] pictures from our first beach trip of the summer, I noticed that some of the pictures reminded me of ones I took last year on our first beach trip. I had fun going back through and looking at last years pictures when he was just a teeny, tiny baby who didn't need much more than a little milk, a clean diaper, and a little love. Oh my, how that has changed!

And, I also noticed that he looks pretty miserable in most of these "then" pictures. I promise he was a happy baby. Promise.

                                                                    Then:

Now:

Then:

Now:

Then:

Now:

Then:

Now:

Then:

Now:

I have to say, even though it was easier then, it is much more fun now!




No comments:

Post a Comment