Sunday, November 27, 2011

MSU Homecoming


We finally made it to an MSU home game. With our crazy fall schedules, we were only able to make it to one this year. Bummer, I really would have liked more but at least we were able to make it to one. We had a great time! We did not actually go into the game, but rather went for the tailgating festivities (as usual). In fact, we watched the LSU/AL game at the tailgate tent...haha.  I realized the week before that Bishop didn't have anything to wear for the game so I whipped him up a reversible outfit that I was quite proud of...2 outfits from one, yay! I am realizing more and more that life would be better with an embroidery machine though. Just saying!

Anyway, we had a fabulous entire weekend, not just at the game. Bishop LOVES the Christopher's! (and we do too)



No comments:

Post a Comment