Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wendy's Wedding

October  was so so busy for the Hays family. I can't put my finger on exactly what we have been doing but something has kept me from blogging or taking pictures obviously. One day it will slow down. One day.

One reason for the lack of blogging is that we had TWO big weddings this month. Both my sister Wendy and Leon's brother got married so we had a few super busy weeks.

I was so busy at each of the weddings that I didn't really get a whole lot of pictures but I did manage to squeeze in a few. For Wendy's,  I was in the wedding, made the cake, and had to chase around an 18 month old...pictures were the least of my concerns! (she did have a really good photographer anyway...maybe I can just get some of those pictures)

The beautiful bride...I'm so terrible I don't even have a pic of the GROOM! 


Me and my favorite boys ever. 

Wendy's wedding cake...that I made! 


Me and my sous chef...I could NOT have done the cake without her! 
(It wouldn't have been nearly as fun anyway!)


My oldest nephew, Jacob. There is no way he is this old. No way. 

This child has my heart. 

Granddaddy and Jonah

Mandy and I and our boys.

And, this just makes me smile..I'm not exactly sure why, but it does. 

It was a beautiful fall day and the whole wedding was absolutely perfect. I am so happy for my sister to have found "the one" that she can spend the rest of her life with. She truly deserves happiness more than anyone I know and I could not be more happy for her. Plus, I get another cute nephew out of the deal. 

Ok, that is one wedding down...one more to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment