Monday, December 19, 2011

Disney on Ice

Since Bishop's favorite character has been Mickey Mouse for months now, we decided to brave it and take   him to Disney on Ice.  I let Leon order the tickets and he got us front row seats!! If you know me, you know that I am way to cheap for that and would have never done that.  I have to admit, in the end, it really was worth it. We all really really enjoyed it! (even Leon!) His favorite was Mickey and all of the gang (of course) and maybe the Lion King. He loved it even though he really didn't know a lot of the characters. My favorite was Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story, and the Lion King (maybe because those are my favorite movies?) but everything was very, very good! I definitely would go again!





Woody was very....um, expressive. 







The best part about the front row was he got to shake hands with all of the characters at the end. It shocked me that he wasn't even scared! He just stood there with his little hand out waiting for all of them to shake his hand as they skated by.....PRECIOUS!


1 comment: