Saturday, December 10, 2011

Mall Date

We don't get out much. Actually we don't get out EVER. And, I am totally ok with that most of the time. However, we decided to take Bishop to the mall the other night and see Santa. I had promised him we would ride the choo choo train and we ended up making a whole night of it.

After a little shopping and eating some Chick fil a, I decided to give the "horsies" another chance since he begged to "ride horsies with mama". However, it went something like this....

I think he somewhat enjoyed it. Maybe? He is fascinated by the horses, but scared to death to actually get on one.

Then, we saw Santa Claus...
 I'll post a pic later...it is funny. He didn't cry although he almost did. I talked him into sitting in his lap, but he definitely was not happy about it. Later on when we passed Santa again, he chatted it up with him telling him all about the horses and the train. Go figure. 

Then, after many promises, we finally rode the mall train. He was a little apprehensive at first (I mean after Santa and the horse incident), but when he realized the Leon and I were going to ride too, he was so happy. 


Saying "choo choo" going down the mall

Then we played in the mall play area...


Picking up the ladies already!

Then, maybe the BEST part of the night for my little cookie monster.....COOKIES!!



Is it ridiculous that I took this many pictures in the MALL? Probably so. Like I said, we don't get out much! It was a fun, fun night. I'm not sure who enjoyed it the most..me or Bishop? Well worth those $8 worth of cookies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment