Sunday, December 11, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree...


Don't you just LOVE a real Christmas tree? Well, I do. The smell...well, it just can't be beat. My husband complains about the hassle every year, but I know deep down he really does like it. Really, he does....right?  Since Bishop has been under the weather lately we decided to just go pick one up from Lowe's last weekend. Maybe next year we can do something more fun like go to a tree farm...or go get one from the woods or something. 

For the record, I did take pictures of our tree on the top of the Volvo on the way home, however, I am a not the brightest bulb and left the SD card in the computer at home. We really looked like the Griswold's. 

Bishop loved helping put the "balls" on the tree. He couldn't quite figure out that you hang them by the hooks, but he tried. 

My cute little helper


It is so colorful and cheerful and it makes me happy to look at it all lit up in our living room. 
I couldn't decide on color or white lights...and I'm happy I went with the colored ones! I actually love them both though! 




No comments:

Post a Comment