Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree

I can not even begin to explain how much fun Christmas was with a 2 year old. Right after Thanksgiving, we started our Christmas enthusiasm with finding and decorating our tree(s). Bishop got his own for his room...the kid has about as many ornaments as I do!

We started out at the Christmas tree farm, but quite honestly I didn't love any...especially for the price...so we settled for "the big box store" tree.


Since he just could not wait, we went ahead and decorated his very own tree that night. So much fun. 







I guess you could say he "helped" me with the big tree. There were a whole lot of ornaments at the bottom, but I was perfectly fine with that. 


There are many other uses to Christmas decor apparently...

Stockings can actually be worn as socks

And a tree skirt makes a very nice blanket to snuggle up with. 

And, can you believe I didn't take a picture of the finished trees? Yeah, oh well, maybe next year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment