Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Thanksgiving

I feel so completely overwhelmed to get caught up my pictures so I am going to do as much as I can. I may be really low on words which might actually be a good thing :)

Yes, I am just now posting Thanksgiving. I'll get caught up to now...eventually!

Is it sad I have to go back and look at pictures to even remember what we have been doing lately? It really is. I'm ready to slow down!





On Thanksgiving day we started out with my dad and step mom at her brothers house and then headed to Rolling Fork for 4 days. That part was super nice. Not having any responsibility for 4 whole days besides eating and hanging out with family??..yes please!

The whole crew at Onward Store

Thanks for teaching this to B...much appreciated :)

Loves him some Papoo

Aside from seeing up my nostrils, I love this. He is so goofy. 



We had a fantastic meal full of casseroles and fried cauliflower and no one spilled any potatoes this year...YAY :)

And after dinner, all of the kids went outside and played, built forts, played hopscotch....well, maybe not....



They did have a lot of fun together though, which makes my heart smile. 


We had a fabulous Thanksgiving. So much to be thankful for. So very much! 


"In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you" 1 Thessalonians 5:18



No comments:

Post a Comment