Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Lately



It has been so ridiculously cold that we run out of things to do! We play play dough, color, craft, watch tv/movies, and build forts :)

His face literally lights up when the mobile comes on. 

Bundled up taking Bishop to school. He so reminds me of Ralphie in this outfit. 

Trying out his new diapers

Building a "super tall" tower 

Drinking his "coffee" Every night after he brushes his teeth he fills up this little cup with water and pretends it is coffee. He shares lots of stories with me while he drinks his coffee about his 10 kids that he has….this kid has QUITE the imagination!

Finally after all of the cold weather we got a tiny bit of snow at our house…enough to build a mini snowman at least….


Ben loves the jumperoo

Leon took me to see Wicked in Memphis for my birthday. It was amazing!

Officer B making pizza for lunch

Love snuggling with these two cuties

My handsome boys before church. Bishop almost had me in tears with this on. He is supposed to be in smocked outfits with knee socks…NOT a sports coat! I remember when Karen gave me Kalebs coat and how I thought it was so big and how he would never fit in it and here he is wearing it. He really looked adorable!

Enjoying some sunshine at the park

He built himself inside a sand castle at the park

Loves his toes


Who needs a paci when you have toes?!

Rocking in the sunshine with my baby. I'm pretty sure this must be what heaven feels like. I can't imagine anything better. 

Climbing HIS tree

He could not be more of a boy…always muddy and loves it! And, he loves to ride his tricycle now. And catching worms. And rolling in leaves. I love this little boy and his little brother to pieces! 



No comments:

Post a Comment