Thursday, February 13, 2014

Rodeo

The last time we headed to Koz was a super short trip so we planned a weekend that we would be able to hang out and play for longer. We decided to take the boys to the Rodeo in Jackson. It was such a fun day. The boys really enjoyed it! Bishop said his favorite part was the "rock and roll" concert and Harvey's favorite was the pigs. I had to literally hold my breath during the bull riding…that stresses me out!
My little family



I can not imagine two cuter cowboys!



Cotton candy, a favorite for the both of us.

Ben doesn't look too thrilled, but he actually did great! 



They can find a mud hole anywhere!

Sunday it was warm enough for the boys to play outside most of the day. I love when Bishop can just be a little boy…pulling up trees with the Gator, playing in rocks, running wild, climbing trees, and finding MUD! They had a blast.






No comments:

Post a Comment