Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Long Winter

Warp speed post ahead. I'll never get to everything I want to post, it just isn't possible. I have millions of photos I'd love to share but I'm so behind that I get completely overwhelmed and just do nothing. I have at least that many posts in my head. Maybe one day, I'll make the time to do it. I think I'll just zoom on through the last few months and get to where we are today and then MAYBE just maybe, I can keep up.

We started our holidays with a trip to the "North Pole" on the Polar Express. It was a super fun weekend and the boys had blast. And, it is safe to say after 2 attempts, Ben is not a fan of Santa!




That face :)

Thanksgiving is just one of my favorites!




Christmas is always a whirlwind and here it is April and I can hardly even remember it all! We did more than we needed to but it was all so much fun! 













I haven't posted about this guy nearly as much as I'd like and that is partly because he is so much work when he's awake and I'm so tired when he's asleep! He brings an unmeasurable amount of joy to our lives. He has the absolute biggest personality to be so tiny! I've enjoyed every minute (WEEELLL, almost!) of being home with him. 









I never imagined myself with a house full of trucks and superheros, but there is no other way I'd have it! I sure love my boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment