Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Our first Thanksgiving as a family of 3 has been a pretty good one. I cooked a German chocolate cake and cupcakes on Wedneday so Thanksgiving was actually pretty stressfree...which was very odd! Bishop wasn't in the greatest of moods (I think he might be teething...but I've thought that before and still haven't seen a tooth so who knows!). He perked up after we got to Grandmothers though. We had a wonderful meal, attempted a photosession, played outside in the 75 degree weather, and put up Grandmother's tree. Jacob, Jonah, and Cole all love Bishop and I can tell he is ready to get up and run and play with them...crazy to think that next year Bishop will be right along with them rolling in the yard! I got a little picture happy today (ok, a LOT happy) even though Bishop really wasn't in the mood and J & J weren't really into cooperating. And, I really have to learn to do one of those collages so I can fit more pics....any help on that would be appreciated!

Happy about his Thanksgiving meal...sweet potatoes and apples with cinnamon

This is the best I can come up with of the three of them...and I have none of the 4 that are postable

I love these two...and the face Jonah is making!

They really are happy...they just don't look it!


 Jacob loves Bishop and it just melts my heart! He is so sweet to him. They were playing in the floor for about 20 minutes and I heard Jacob tell him..."It's ok Bishop, you can pull my hair" How nice of him!



I have to say, Jonah is maybe one of the funniest kids I know of. As we were having the photosession, Heather had all of the boys sitting on the brick wall entrance to grandmother's and he says very seriously "Look, I'm like Honkey Donkey". You know, Honkey Donkey sat on a wall...don't you remember that version?

Watching these boys play "football" was quite funny. They basically just like to yell "hut, hut, hut" and run in a circle and roll on the ground and yell "touchdown". 



Wishing he could be in on the fun


Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute outfit! Dowload the free photo editing software Picasa onine and you can do collages that way! :)

    ReplyDelete