Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Zoo

Bishop's first trip to the zoo was not as grand as we would have liked. The weather forcast for my days OFF during spring break was not the 70-85 degrees we have been having the past few days...while I was WORKING. I'm pretty sure the day we went it did not reach 50. Despite the fact that we were cold and most of the animals were no where to be found...we still had a good time.

I, of course, had to make him an outfit for the occasion....which was not seen 1 time at the zoo underneath his coat and blankets!

We had to go buy hats and gloves when we got there...




 He and I both liked watching the Panda eating his bamboo

 An attempt at a photo of Granna and the boys....and Bishop pulling off Jonah's hat.

 Watching the elephant show



Taking a break to warm up...and eat a snack.



Watching the sea lions was one of his favorite things. I've already started thinking of an aquarium trip for this summer!

This ostrich followed Jacob the entire length of his cage...I think he liked his bear hat.


The gloves weren't a wasted purchase...they also doubled as a pillow.

We were all very tired, but we had a good day! AND, WE WILL BE BACK WHEN IT IS WARMER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment