Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Picnic Party..the FUN!

I have to break the party post into 2 separate posts for myself to keep it all straight. Plus, I am not even sure you can put that many pictures in 1 post.  I think the party turned out cute. But best of all, the party turned out FUN! And, that might be the most important part. We did miss a few of Bishop's cousins (the Zoo crew, Ty and Logan, and Cole) and a few of his little "friends" but otherwise all of his favorite people were there. A big thanks to everyone who took time on a busy Saturday to come and make Bishop's day perfect!

And, now, a ridiculous amount of pictures ahead....

My little family




Jackson showing Leon how it is done

Harvey found him the perfect seat...his plate was already fixed and everything :)

Isn't Claire just gorgeous?!

Having a "picnic"


It was a perfect day to fly a kite

Harvey finally got his cupcake!

Sweet Delainey

How 2 year olds play bean bag toss

"Come on Papaw..let's go swide"

Cute Gracen is so funny. Love her!

Happy Birthday to you sweet boy!

Blowing out his pretend lit candles...the wind wouldn't allow them to really be lit!
He didn't seem to notice. 

Eating his "pupcake"

Carsten and his new big boy haircut..that I love!


Everyone loved to slide..even Bishop started doing it on his own after a while. 

Dancing with his birthday elephant. I'll have to post a video of him dancing with it. Hilarious.

Birthday chaos.

Sweet Fischer made it and we were so glad he was ok. He was in the ER for most of the party from a fall, but luckily he was fine...just had a bruise on his little head. 

Granddaddy teaching Bishop to ride his "bicycle". I just love this picture. 

And, then it was time to give hugs and head home. These two love each other so much!


Sorry, I really did cut out a lot. Really. There was just SOO many pictures taken and they were all cute to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment