Friday, August 31, 2012

Fish Fry

We had a fish fry tonight on Granna and Grandaddy's new deck and Isaac only intruded a few times. Good thing they decided to put a roof on the deck since we all ended up under it at one point :) 

I have been slacking on photos lately since I use my phone so much so I tried to do better and at least take 1 picture of each of the kiddos. Can't say I did as well for the adults. We aren't as adorable as they are anyway. 

Jacob-10

Cole-7

Jonah-5
Yes, this is how he chose to pose for his picture. Only Jonah. 

Bishop- 2 1/2

Jake-1 1/2
How cute is this ginger boy?!


Fischer-1
We missed his mom and dad...but we enjoyed playing with this cutie pie!

And, last, that Future Dawg is my future niece! Can't wait for her to arrive! I'm anxious to see what it is like to have a GIRL around here amongst all of the boys!

And, we CAN'T go to Granna and Grandaddy's without a Gator ride or 2...





For the occasion, Bishop and I made memories  fish cookies, per request of my mom. The only cookie cutter I could find was a bit tropical, but I don't think anyone cared :)

They run around non stop when they are together! Bishop loves his cousins so much!

Once again I am reminded of how truly blessed I am. 

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment