Friday, August 31, 2012

JJ's Baby Shower

On Sunday after church, some of JJ's friends from Kosciusko had JJ a shower. I thought it was nice of them to include me since I am not from there, and I was happy to help out. I volunteered the cake, even though I had never done a GIRL cake before. It was fun! Pink is not so bad ;) I enlisted Mags AGAIN for her awesome invitations and just copied her design for my cake. 



Whitney and Rachel did these AWESOME onesies. I now want a baby girl just so she can wear all of these. I'm definitely stealing this idea for Wendy's shower!

The mommy to be :)

The cake

Her friend Melissa "threw together" this beautiful centerpiece from her garden. She has such talent!



I'm not one to go around taking pictures of people...it makes me feel weird and stalkerish but I'm glad I took one of her beautiful mom and grandmother drinking their pink punch. 


Rachel, who is also about to be a mommy of a little girl in just a few short weeks, serving up her pink [delicious] punch. 


Opening up all of her girly goodies..it is going to take some getting used to but I think she can handle the ruffles! She will be just as precious as her brother and I can't wait to meet her SOON!





No comments:

Post a Comment