Monday, October 8, 2012

Ahoy Mate!

We decided to do a pirate party for our "fall birthdays" and it was great! It is so much fun with all of these boys. (loud...but fun) We are looking forward to adding a little girl to the mix of all of these boys in January though. Cole and Jonah both love pirates (among many other things) and couldn't decide on a "theme" so Heather and I pretty much decided it for them. If you read my blog at all, you should know by now that I LOVE a party. LOVE it. No matter how big or small or simple or elaborate, I just love it all. And, Heather was right there with me this time! I think all of our planning paid off because it seem that EVERYONE had a very good time. Grandmother even got to come and have a good time with us. Somehow I managed to not get a picture..I guess I was too busy chasing 6 pirate boys around! 

Pirate birthday boys
Those faces are awesome!






I'm obsessed with his cuteness.

REAL pirates even showed up ;)

I just love this. Don't they have the coolest grandparents?! 

We had the boys a little "treasure hunt". It was nothing fancy...kind of like an easter egg hunt with a map, but they enjoyed it. It's the little things!

He was so cute trying to find his treasure on the map

Cole finding his "treasure"

Yes, he's mine. Be jealous. 

The birthday crew (minus Scott):


Yes, he ate cookies AND cupcakes and is pointing for me to get him more. 

Someone else may like cookies as much as my B!

Maybe I am a little biased, but aren't these the cutest boys ever?

Goody bags with a compass, treasure map, treasure (ring pops and chocolate coins), faux swords (according to Jo), tattoos, and skeletons (their favorite...boys are so weird)

He absolutely could not wait to put on the tattoos from his goody bag. He was so proud of them! 

Happy Birthday to Scott, Leon, Cole, Jonah, and Wendy! We are one blessed family!





No comments:

Post a Comment