Monday, October 22, 2012

Hazel Jackson

After getting Bishop over his sickness, we were finally able to make it to see baby Hazel. When we got there, JJ had the baby under a blanket and Bishop asked "JJ, what's in there??" She showed him her foot and said "It's a baby..." to which he replied "It's baby MOSES!!" Apparently he has been learning about Moses in Sunday school. He pretty much called her baby Moses all weekend. It was precious. I forget how tiny little babies are! And, how they rely on you for everything! Although I definitely would like more, I was reminded that it sure is nice to have one old enough to take himself to the potty and entertain himself! He was really good with Hazel which actually surprised me a little. He and Harvey had a good time...although they seem to argue more than usual but I'm thinking it may have been because it was just me and JJ and no dads around to help. Plus, it was cold and rainy and they couldn't play outside as much as they wanted.

I had intentions of taking a few pictures of Hazel before I left, but she had different plans. She wanted to stay awake the whole time so I couldn't get the pics I wanted but I did get a couple. Little stinker!








She was the most alert little one week old I've ever seen. 


And, I had to include one of the sweetest, cutest two little boys I know of. 





No comments:

Post a Comment