Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Daddy's "Party"


Bishop and I had Leon a "surprise party" for his 32nd birthday. I hope Leon wasn't actually expecting a PARTY since Bishop told him "we were making him a party" when he came home for lunch. Thanks, B, way to spill the beans. :) He actually refers to anything birthday related as a "party"...present, cake, etc. It was obviously nothing extravagant,  did make his party special. We made him a cake, a card, and dinner. My parent and Josh came and ate with us too.  Best of all we had balloons. No, actually, best of all we had sprinkles in the cake and on the cake. Anyway, Bishop may be a party planner like me :) Probably not, but I am enjoying it for now.

I had seen this cake on Pinterest and decided that we could do it for Leon. Seriously, Bishop could not have been happier both making it and eating it. He was SO excited about it. The rest of us liked it pretty well too. It wasn't terribly hard...but it takes a lot of sprinkles. Like, a whole bottle. It was worth that extra $1 for sure.



Tasting the cake...and the FLOUR. He always eats the flour. Gross.

He helped me blow up balloons that we already had (with leftover helium from B's party in April) and helped me cut string to tie on each balloon. 


Bishop picked this hat out for Leon at the dollar tree. 


Happy Birthday to the best daddy ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment