Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkin Carving

You know I've said before that my child is as goofy over holidays as I am...and little things like making a Halloween house from Dirt Cheap or carving a pumpkin is as exciting as going to Disney World for this little boy. Since I helped him with the house, daddy helped him with the pumpkin...plus, I really hate carving pumpkins...so that worked out well :)

He asked at least 20 times if he could "do the pumpkin yet" All. Day. Long. So that made it even more exciting for him. The second Leon walked in, he was ready to carve it.  Of course, he lost interest during the tedious carving but he LOVES the witch he picked out. He keeps asking to go outside and see her.








I may or may not have bribed him with taking a picture in the yard with Abby before the pumpkin carving....


And, it may or may not have worked out . 

No comments:

Post a Comment