Friday, August 30, 2013

Around the world

This pregnancy thing is really getting old already...I'm seriously ready to be a better blogger. And, I know I say that often and I doubt seriously I will have the energy until baby boy gets here BUT hopefully, hopefully after he makes his appearance...and we find a new "normal"..I will get better at this. It is a hobby I love. Plus, I honestly can't remember anything and it would break my heart to loose any memory of my boys growing up. I haven't even had the energy to take any photos, let alone edit or post them! Moving on....

This summer has been full of traveling for the Hays family. I wouldn't say we've really been around the world...but we have been far enough for [pregnant] me! First we went to the Smokey Mountains with my family, followed immediately by a trip to the coast, then back home, then to Orange Beach with the Warringtons. Whew! It was really a lot of fun..we even got to relax a little bit!

There is absolutely no way I can get all of the Smokey Mountain trip pictures in one post, but I'll at least try. And, although I generally edit pictures a little before posting, these pictures are going to have to be SOOC.

We started our trip (after a day of traveling/getting settled in the cabin) with lunch at Hard Rock Cafe and a trip to the aquarium. Bishop absolutely LOVED the aquarium. He talked about it for weeks. In fact, he even told the preacher in front of the whole church that "He went to the aquarium". LOVED IT.






One of his favorite parts was "touching the stingray" He talked and talked and talked about it. It wasn't actually even a stingray but you never could tell him that :)







And, I believe that concludes day 1 of the trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment