Friday, August 30, 2013

Dollywood

Dollywood is a bit touristy in the summer for this girl. It makes me realize I am probably not ready to venture to Disney World just yet. At least not in the summer. Or 6 months pregnant with a 3 year old.  I really think Dollywood is a cool place to go, but everyone else had the same thought so we didn't get to see nearly as much as we would have liked. I think we actually might have needed a few days to see all that we wanted. There is really something for everyone there. Even if you just go to people watch...because there was plenty of that! Bishop actually did really, really well..even with the 45 minute lines. He had a lot of fun. And, I only almost passed out once ;) Poor Cole got sick while we were there and ended up having to leave. That made me sad because he was REALLY looking forward to the roller coasters.  He had his day all mapped out and everything.  Bishop ended up falling asleep on the train ride and since we were all going to eat dinner fairly early, we decided to call it a day. He had had a great day with his big cousins and we didn't want to push it.







Notice all of the other kids were "driving" but B chickened out the minute we got up there. There is absolutely no driving involved but still. 

Waiting in line for the water ride. I was super nervous that he would hate getting wet. He is a bit OCD when it comes to having anything on him wet. But luckily there was another little boy about his age on our "boat" who got wet first. He laughed so then Bishop thought it was funny too. 




Here we go.....

One wet little boy!

On the train ride

And he's out. A successful day at Dollywood!

I'm not sure if I know how to do a video on here...I may have to figure out another way. We had lunch under a little pavilion that was having a blue grass band and Bishop had some serious moves. I'm not sure how you would classify them other than hilarious :)


No comments:

Post a Comment