Friday, August 30, 2013

From the Mountains to the Sea

On our last day, we all ate breakfast at the Old Mill. We actually ate there twice and it is delicious. Ridiculous amount of food...but delicious. I ordered the fried chicken and got THREE chicken breasts. Now, I know I am preggers and all...but seriously...thats A LOT of chicken! After we said our goodbyes, we headed south to Biloxi for Leon's annual work convention that B and I tag along to. We enjoy being lazy and playing in the pool while daddy works :)




Where we woke up: Where we went to sleep
God's creation is just beautiful! So thankful we got to enjoy as a family :)

He was SUPER pumped to be at the beach...we had only been promising for 10 hours!



All ready to swim

He had to wear my shirt because his were wet...this is his ghost impression. \
??

Having dinner at Halfshell Oyster House in Biloxi
I highly recommend!!


Reminds me of....


Only just a few short years ago at the same place. He looks so grown up now! 

And, next year there will be 3 of us tagging along! (if I'm that brave!)


No comments:

Post a Comment