Sunday, January 19, 2014

3 months



  • He is such a good baby and he rarely cries unless he is hungry. 
  • Has been recently waking up during the night hungry…growth spurt? Habit? I don't really know yet but seems like Bishop did the same thing at this age. 
  • He becomes more of a little person everyday. He is so funny and we all are in love.  
  • He LOVES his play gym. He and Bishop both have talked to that thing for hours and hours. 
  • He has a bit of eczema and cradle cap which I am trying to combat with hours of googling/pinteresting. So far it has helped…we do coconut oil on his head and comb out the flakes (kind of gross!) and I use Cetaphil bar to clean him and Cetaphil cream several times a day. And, occasionally I have to use a steroid cream.
  • He has a split personality…you lay him on his back and he talks, laughs and squeals but as soon as you sit him up he is "serious Ben" who never cracks a smile. The picture above is the closest I have gotten to a sitting up smile :)
  • Still seriously HATES tummy time, so I can't see him rolling over any time soon. But honestly, I'm ok with him taking things more slowly than Bishop did!







No comments:

Post a Comment