Friday, January 10, 2014

I did it!

I know that I will never be able to be a stay at home mom. I have accepted that fact. I guess I won't use the word NEVER because you really never know what life has ahead of you. Right? But, for right now, I just can't do it.  However, I have decided to do the next best thing...working part time 2 days a week! I do love my job and I won't pretend I don't enjoy getting out and seeing adults occasionally. Aside from the fact I went to school 8 years for my career.  But when you put your all into your job...like I always have done and always will do...there is not a whole lot left of you at the end of the day. I felt like my family was becoming second and I never want that. It wasn't an easy decision...or I would have done it long ago!

I do know that this time in my life is something that no amount of money could ever buy. So, while we may not have the extra money for the things we may want (but don't really need anyway), I have faith that God will provide the things we truly need so that I can stay home more. I hope to use this time to spend with my two boys and stay a little more organized. Even though it is a little bit scary. 


1 comment: