Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas 1, 2, and 3

Thank goodness I was not working this year! I'm not sure I would have stayed sane otherwise. We had 3 family dinners before it was even Christmas. I was proud of myself for keeping it [fairly] simple with the food and gifts this year. I don't want Christmas to be ALL about food or gifts and sometimes it does tend to feel that way a bit, but I still love giving gifts to people.  Even though it was beyond busy, it was not stressful, which is the best part! Being off and having time to plan things really is super nice!

Christmas 1: Since Nate and Mandy wouldn't be with us Christmas Day, we celebrated with them Sunday before Christmas after church. Fischer is getting sooo big! He played right along with the big boys this time :)




Big Boy table. With baby Ben photo bomb. 

All of the cousins

Fischer liked the shirt I made him :)

Ben and Grandmother

Christmas 2: My dad and stepmom came over Monday night for dinner and gifts. We normally do this Christmas day, but usually by the time we get to their house we are completely exhausted so we did it separate this year. It was nice, especially since we have another little one this year!
I am my dad's only child and up until October, Bishop was their only grandchild. Needless to say, he is a tad bit on the spoiled side! Look at all those presents!
No need for mom and dad to buy him a thing!

Ben looked interested in his gifts too.


Little Superhero lover...and candy lover :)

Christmas 3: On Christmas Eve, we had dinner at my mom's with Pam, Rick, Russ, Audrey, and Jake. Bishop and Jake play so well together and they had a great time!

This cracks me up. Ben seriously looks like he is scared to death in most pictures I have of him and Bishop. At least when Bishop is holding him...I can't really blame him I guess!





Jake didn't particularly want his picture taken! Cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment