Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas Day

Considering it is ridiculously frigid out and somehow BOTH my kids are asleep AND dinner is just about made,  I am getting caught up on most of my Christmas posts. Yay! And, it hasn't even been a month yet. Go me!

He was soooo very excited about Christmas and could not wait for Santa. He even thought MAYBE he had come the day before, even though I assured him that was not going to happen :)

Christmas Eve..Cookies, Milk, and a sweet picture he drew for Santa (Rudolph) next to a picture of him and Santa. 



I kinda look like I've been run over by a truck, but I had to post because as you can see Bishop just took off to see what all Santa brought him

His dragon he asked for.

He was so sweet to show Ben everything he got!

My sweet, sweet boys

Santa did not forget our Abby :)





After pancakes and playing with new stuff we headed out to my moms for more food, family, and fun!

Sweet Ally Kate. Please notice Chris's awesome hamburger tshirt that Leon got for him last Christmas. 

Kind of blurry, but he rarely smiles when he is sitting up. Couldn't you just eat him up?!






The lovely airbrushed tshirt that both of my brother in laws got for Leon. He is always getting them awful things. Payback :)

And, what is Christmas without a little magic. The magician and his assistant. 

My sweet baby's first Christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment