Wednesday, April 16, 2014

4th Birthday Party

Bishop had a SUPER birthday party! He loves anything superhero, especially Spiderman and I will admit they are growing on me too. It was a very fun party to plan. SOO much out there. And I am a Pinterest queen when it comes to parties..I have no real ideas on my own :) I think he had a great time and that is the most important part. I say it every year but next year I'm really NOT going to do it all myself. It is just way too stressful and I don't really think it should be. Luckily, I have the best husband ever and friend to help me out. I could never do it without them:) I was setting up literally at the last minute (as usual!) and didn't end up taking very many pictures of the party decor but I did take quite a few of the party…so sorry in advance :)


I took some pictures of B in his costumes and Leon came up with this comic book invite which I just thought was adorable!  I did miss having my paper girl, but I was impressed with what he did! 



These little suckers were a huge hit with the kids. 










Cutest little superman ever!

I made a photo booth with some wrapping paper, diaper boxes, post-its and spray paint. And, I learned NEVER buy the spray paint that is only $2. Ever. 


Next we played a game where you could either knock down the bricks with a Captain America shield or with the Hulk hands. The kids loved it. And, Leon did a great job at directing :) Something I would be completely terrible at!




Then it was time to sing Happy Birthday and eat cake, ice cream, cookies and popcorn. 


Can't believe he is 4 years old already!

While we were finishing up with snacks, a "bad guy" snuck in and tried to take the presents!


Luckily we had plenty of superheros there with web shooting power to track him down ;)


After taking out the bad guy, Bishop opened his presents and got lots of good stuff…way too much stuff! 




Next was the piƱata per his request…with no blindfold :) So, I thought we would stick with the theme and use the Hulk hands. They all liked that, even the girls. 



And for the last activity, everyone lined up with their goodie bags and went outside for an egg hunt. I had found some cute superhero eggs at walmart that were perfect for a superhero egg hunt.







\


I think he certainly enjoyed his 4th birthday party!




No comments:

Post a Comment