Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My 4 Year Old

I won't go on and on about how I can't believe he is 4 (but really tho?!) He had been counting down the days and asking for MONTHS when his birthday was. He was slightly excited about this day and we made the most of it. He has grown up so much lately and I am so proud of him. He is a very smart little boy which can be both good and bad. He remembers every little detail about everything. And he KNOWS IT ALL. It doesn't matter what you tell him, his answer is "I know that".  He has a huge heart and loves his brother and his family. 

We started the day with balloons and pancakes with sprinkles and presents. He had been begging for Hungry, Hungry Hippos for months so he got that and little gum ball machine from us. The rest of the day was his present too, it was just a surprise.
I brought cupcakes to his class and they were already having an Easter party that day. 

They were all obsessed with baby Ben

And Bishop had to take over the situation. So glad Mrs. Emily took those!

His 2 school buddies, Tate and Cole


Then, we had lunch at Chuckie Cheese and played games. He had a blast. We never do stuff like that so it made it special. Air hockey was his favorite I think. He loved it. 






Then we went to Build a Bear where he got to pick out a bear and an outfit. Wouldn't you know he found a little white bear and a spiderman costume! Petey is our newest family member :)



Happy Birthday to my Bishop!

No comments:

Post a Comment