Tuesday, April 29, 2014

SPRING!

We are so thankful for warm weather. These walls get pretty tight when you have a 4 year old bouncing off of them daily…so we are happy to be able to spend some time outside! This post is more like a photo dump from my phone. I just take a million pictures and then don't ever do anything with them!

For the first time in almost 4 years, my child rode the carrousel. He almost changed his mind when it came down to it, but he did it! Most kids are begging to ride stuff but he is just a little bit like his momma. And, I can't say I really mind it. 

This baby will not be spoon fed. He grabs the spoon and makes an awful mess. Completely opposite of the OCD brother of his that never really even used a bib much. 



My cousin's wife asked me to make Wizard of Oz cookies for a Le Bonheur fundraiser for their daughter Halle and of course I said yes. I was honored she liked my cookies that much but I was also nervous they wouldn't be good enough! I made them for the fundraiser and the HR people at Le Bonheur asked me to make MORE for another event. I had never made that many cookies at once and I'll say it was a learning experience but I did have fun! Th

He loves to read to Ben. And Ben loves to listen to him…most of the time…when he isn't trying to take the book and eat it :)

I made him a bonnet for the summer and he looked ridiculously cute. Maybe a little bo peep ish :)

Spring cleaning!! Bishop loves cleaning…its a win win situation 

He loves to snuggle with his lamb.

Knee socks!! Just in time for Bishop to be too big, I have another sweet boy in them :)



Waiting for the doctor at our 6 month checkup. Ripping the paper into shreds. 

My happy place. I love spring. I love these 2. And, I love a hammock. 

He's finally getting brave enough to give it a try.

Ben can get up on all fours…..And stand on his head

Poor baby had allergy testing after his 6 month appointment. He apparently is allergic to eggs and peanuts. I'm trying not to panic because I know there are worse things but I am sad for him. Hopefully he will outgrow most of his allergies although peanuts aren't generally one that are…there still is hope!

We love to eat outside…or I do.

Our favorite thing to do…picnic at the park. Ben LOVES the swing. He laughs the whole time. Well, until I turn the video on. 


Getting our little garden ready. 

After allergy testing, I feel more confident about what foods I can give him.  I have been giving him both pureed and non pureed foods and so far he prefers the "real" food by a long shot. I really think its that he likes to do it himself. His favorite is sweet potatoes baked in wedges that he can hold. It is messy, but it is fun!

And I got this sweet picture while they were laying on the back porch watching tv. Seriously, they have no clue. But they sure are cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment